Wednesday, April 28, 2010

About This Blog

Hello, my name is Jade and I am a writer. Well, I want to be a writer at any rate, and that's why I'm here. As of this writing, I am twenty-nine years old and I reside in South Carolina with my six year-old son, two dogs, and two cats.

Although I have a LiveJournal, this blog will focus far less on my personal life and more on my writing, specifically why I write. I'll also be using this blog as a place to brainstorm ways to keep writing even when I feel like all I'm turning out is utter garbage. As I get more comfortable, I might discuss what I'm writing beyond more than the vague "high fantasy" or "paranormal."

If you'd like to know more about my life as a single mother and pet owner -- or rather, pet servant, you can hop on over to my LiveJournal, though not all those entries are available for public consumption. However, if you do have a LiveJournal, you can add me there and chances are I'll add you back. I still might make the occaisional life-related post here, but not nearly as much as my journal. I am also going to try to keep my political rantings to a minimum here except where they relate to the reasons I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment