Monday, May 17, 2010

Still Here

No, I haven't forgotten about this blog. May has been a busier month than expected this year as my son has been playing t-ball and we've had to tend to various end-of-year school activities. With the added stress of a possible move to North Carolina this summer, I've been a little stressed to say the least. Even my LiveJournal has taken a hit. It's not that nothing is happening, it's that too much is happening and what free time I do have has been spent pursuing activities that don't require much brain power, though I think I should look into making sleep a priority if I don't want to fall over dead at some point.

I have been writing here and there. What I have written has been substandard in my opinion, but I hope to turn that around tonight or tomorrow by finishing up a little erotic ficlet based on one of my role-play characters. That is, if I can stop having some computer issues and the weather behaves and doesn't cause a power outage. (I swear Murphy, of Murphy's Law fame, and I are bosom buddies by this point. He likes to crash at my house all the time.)

At any rate, I plan to produce another post before the end of this week. The subject of the post is up for debate at this point, but I hope to keep it in line with the general theme of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment